No-Bake Cherry Dessert Recipe
“I adapted this recipe from one given to me by my first best friend, Sandy, in 1966,” said Judy Harris of McRae, Georgia. “I often made it for my children and now when they come home for a visit, they still love it. I shared this recipe with a local restaurant owner and he tweaked it for his menu.”
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1-1/4 cups cherry pie filling
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter; press into an ungreased 9x5-in. loaf pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Top with pie filling. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece: 332 calories, 13g fat (9g saturated fat), 28mg cholesterol, 270mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for No-Bake Cherry Dessert
Reviewed Sep. 2, 2010
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC