No-Bake Cherry Dessert Recipe
- 2/3 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 1-1/4 cups cherry pie filling
- 1. In a small bowl, combine the cracker crumbs, brown sugar and butter; press into an ungreased 9x5-in. loaf pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spread over crust. Top with pie filling. Chill until serving. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece (prepared with reduced-fat butter and reduced-fat cream cheese) equals 332 calories, 13 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 270 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein.