My husband and I both work full-time, and taxiing our two teenagers around town leaves me little time in the kitchen. Using prepared graham cracker crust and canned pie filling, I can extend a no-bake mix to make two light, fancy-looking pies in less than 15 min. -Pam Noffke, Tyler, Texas
- 1 package (11.1 ounces) no-bake cheesecake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 2 cans (21 ounces each) cherry pie filling
- In a large bowl, combine the cheesecake crust mix, butter and sugar. Press onto the bottom and up the sides of an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Refrigerate.
- In another large bowl, beat cheesecake filling mix and milk on medium speed for 3 minutes. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners' sugar until smooth. Add to cheesecake mixture and beat well. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half of cheesecake mixture into chilled crust; spoon the remaining half into the purchased crust. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour. Top each with pie filling. Yield: 2 pies (6-8 servings each).
Originally published as No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake in Quick Cooking May/June 1999, p31
Reviews for No-Bake Cherry Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review