No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- 1. In a microwave melt the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in melted chocolate and whipped topping at low speed. Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 piece: 493 calories, 32g fat (20g saturated fat), 43mg cholesterol, 221mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 2g fiber), 6g protein .
Reviews for No-Bake Cheesecake
"I made a few changes, but kept the basic idea. Most notably, I used less melted chocolate and added a few chopped Oreo cookies. That cream cheese filling is just so smooth! I added a bit of pudding powder, thinking it would be too thin, (I used only 8oz. cream cheese) but that actually made it too firm.I'd like to try white chocolate with raspberries stirred in, or dark chocolate with peanut butter. Great base recipe!"
"I liked this recipe. I used 2 8oz packages or cream cheese instead of the 8oz and 3 oz it called for and I liked how that turned out except there was a bit too much filling for the crust that way. Next time I'll put it in a springform. Also I garnished the top with a little bit of leftover chocolate chips."