"Cooking and collecting new recipes are my favorite hobbies," relates Michelle Overton, Oak Ridge, Tennessee. "Since I discovered this one around 5 years ago, my family's requested it often. It's so creamy and rich you won't believe it has only five ingredients.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a microwave melt the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth; set
- aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in melted chocolate and whipped topping at low speed. Pour into
- the crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 6-8
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 493 calories, 32 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 43 mg cholesterol, 221 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.