No-Bake Cheesecake Pie
I came up with this creamy white chocolate cheesecake after remembering one evening that I needed to bring a treat to the office the next day. It was a tremendous hit. It's quick to fix yet tastes like you fussed.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/3 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in
- cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set. Just before serving,
- sprinkle with toffee bits. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1-1/4 pieces) equals 450 calories, 30 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 39 mg cholesterol, 281 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 4 g protein.