I came up with this creamy white chocolate cheesecake after remembering one evening that I needed to bring a treat to the office the next day. It was a tremendous hit. It's quick to fix yet tastes like you fussed.
- 1 cup white baking chips
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/3 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set. Just before serving, sprinkle with toffee bits. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as No-Bake Cheesecake Pie in Quick Cooking July/August 2001, p27
Reviews for No-Bake Cheesecake Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review