- 1 cup white baking chips
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1/3 cup English toffee bits or almond brickle chips
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chips; stir until smooth. Stir in cream cheese until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into the crust.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or until set. Just before serving, sprinkle with toffee bits. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for No-Bake Cheesecake Pie
Sort By :
I make this all the time for Scout and work functions and for my family. I just made one and added up chopped Oreo Cookies. It was the BEST... I have also added peanut butter (to taste), berries, etc... It is awesome and a complete master piece every time...
I made this for a family gathering and everyone loved it!! This is sure to cause cravings!
More Recipe Collections
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Desserts >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Jello Cheesecake >
- Make Ahead Desserts >
- Make-Ahead Recipes >