"Cooking and collecting new recipes are my favorite hobbies," relates Michelle Overton, Oak Ridge, Tennessee. "Since I discovered this one around 5 years ago, my family's requested it often. It's so creamy and rich you won't believe it has only five ingredients.
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a microwave melt the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in melted chocolate and whipped topping at low speed. Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as No-Bake Cheesecake in Quick Cooking March/April 1998, p49
Reviews for No-Bake Cheesecake
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review