No-Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a microwave melt the chocolate chips. Stir until smooth; set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in melted chocolate and whipped topping at low speed. Pour into the crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews for No-Bake Cheesecake
Sort By :
"I liked this recipe. I used 2 8oz packages or cream cheese instead of the 8oz and 3 oz it called for and I liked how that turned out except there was a bit too much filling for the crust that way. Next time I'll put it in a springform. Also I garnished the top with a little bit of leftover chocolate chips."