No-Bake Chai Cheese Pie Recipe
- 1 individual tea bag
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup refrigerated fat-free French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground cardamom, allspice and cloves
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- 1. Place tea bag in a small bowl; add boiling water. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bag. Refrigerate tea for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- 2. Sprinkle gelatin over tea; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir. Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- 3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in the creamer, gelatin mixture, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, allspice and cloves until blended.
- 4. Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Garnish with whipped topping and remaining cinnamon. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 273 calories, 10g fat (6g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 376mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (23g sugars, 0g fiber), 9g protein .
Reviews for No-Bake Chai Cheese Pie
"I agree that this is good. The gelatin gave it a texture that was different, that is why I rated it a four."
"This is excellent. The only negative is, that I can tell, is the gelatin. It gives it kind of a smooth texture that just isn't what I'm used. I'd make it again though. Super easy to prepare."
"This is a wonderful, light dessert. I made it for the adults and the kids devoured it instead of brownies!"