For make-ahead convenience, you can't beat this simple, no-bake pie. It boasts a lighter-than-air texture and a sweet touch of spicy sophistication that adults will love! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 individual tea bag
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) fat-free cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup refrigerated fat-free French vanilla nondairy creamer
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon each ground cardamom, allspice and cloves
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat whipped topping
- Place tea bag in a small bowl; add boiling water. Cover and steep for 5 minutes. Discard tea bag. Refrigerate tea for 30 minutes or until chilled.
- Sprinkle gelatin over tea; let stand for 1 minute. Microwave on high for 30 seconds; stir. Let stand for 1 minute or until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheeses and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in the creamer, gelatin mixture, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, allspice and cloves until blended.
- Pour into crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until set. Garnish with whipped topping and remaining cinnamon. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as No-Bake Chai Cheese Pie in Light & Tasty February/March 2008, p27
Reviews for No-Bake Chai Cheese Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review