We pull out all the goodies for these chewy bars, like raisins and coconut. For more color, sprinkle on the M&M's once the bars are in the pan. Then press them in. —Connie Craig, Lakewood, Washington
Featured In: 26 Favorite Camping Recipes
- 4-1/2 cups Rice Krispies
- 3-1/4 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 package (16 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup M&M's minis
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Grease a 15x10x1-in. pan. Place Rice Krispies, oats, cornflakes and coconut in a large bowl; toss to combine.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows; stir until completely melted. Stir in honey until blended. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated. Cool 5 minutes.
- Stir in M&M's and raisins. Using a greased spatula, press evenly into prepared pan. Let stand 30 minutes before cutting. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight container. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as No-Bake Cereal Cookie Bars in Simple & Delicious June/July 2016
Reviews for No-Bake Cereal Cookie Bars
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review