No-Bake Cereal Bars
With crisp rice cereal and peanut butter, these bars taste almost like candy. —Pauline Christiansen, Columbus, Kansas
120 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups corn syrup
- 1 jar (40 ounces) chunky peanut butter
- 6 cups Cheerios
- 6 cups crisp rice cereal
- In a large saucepan, cook and stir sugar and corn syrup until the
- sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat. Add peanut butter; mix
- well. Stir in cereals. Spread quickly into two lightly greased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. pans. Cut into bars while warm. Yield: about
- 10 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 95 calories, 5 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 79 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.