No-Bake Brownies Recipe
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 teaspoon evaporated milk, divided
- 3/4 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 20 wafers)
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1. In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips with 1/4 cup milk; stir until smooth. Transfer 2 tablespoons to another bowl; stir in remaining milk and set aside for topping.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the crushed vanilla wafers, marshmallows, confectioners' sugar and pecans; beat in remaining chocolate mixture. Press into a 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Spread with reserved chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm. Cut into bars. Yield: 8 servings.
1 piece: 178 calories, 10g fat (3g saturated fat), 3mg cholesterol, 42mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein.
Reviews for No-Bake Brownies
"These brownies are easy to make and taste wonderful. They are so tasty, the chocolate frosting is delicious, and the nuts give texture. They are always a hit over the holidays."