- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup plus 1/2 teaspoon evaporated milk, divided
- 3/4 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 20 wafers)
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt chocolate chips with 1/4 cup milk; stir until smooth. Transfer 2 tablespoons to another bowl; stir in remaining milk and set aside for topping.
- In a small bowl, combine the crushed vanilla wafers, marshmallows, confectioners' sugar and pecans; beat in remaining chocolate mixture. Press into a 5-3/4x3x2-in. loaf pan coated with cooking spray. Spread with reserved chocolate mixture. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until firm. Cut into bars. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as No-Bake Brownies in Cooking for 2 Fall 2005, p63
Reviews for No-Bake Brownies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review