No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
For an airy delight on a summer afternoon, try this mouthwatering cheesecake from Hastings, Nebraska's Ken Gallagher. Because it doesn't contain eggs, it's lighter but also very creamy and refreshing.—Ken Gallagher, Hastings, Nebraska
- 3/4 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 22 wafers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1. In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2. In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved; cool.
- 3. Place cream cheese in a small bowl; gradually beat in gelatin mixture until smooth. Add lemon juice and peel. Beat in marshmallow creme. Fold in whipped topping.
- 4. Puree blueberries in a food processor; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon over crust. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 4 servings.
1 piece equals 523 calories, 34 g fat (21 g saturated fat), 79 mg cholesterol, 318 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 6 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC