No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Recipe
- 3/4 cup crushed vanilla wafers (about 22 wafers)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/4 teaspoons unflavored gelatin
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup marshmallow creme
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- In a small bowl, combine wafer crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of 6-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, sprinkle gelatin over cold water; let stand for 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring until gelatin is completely dissolved; cool.
- Place cream cheese in a small bowl; gradually beat in gelatin mixture until smooth. Add lemon juice and peel. Beat in marshmallow creme. Fold in whipped topping.
- Puree blueberries in a food processor; fold into cream cheese mixture. Spoon over crust. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Remove sides of pan. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake(2)
Sort By :
So sorry to say but I neded up with blueberry cheesecake soup instead..... something went wrong.
I made this cheesecake and substituted the blueberries for cherries by using pie-filling cherries and drained the filling so I would only have cherries. It was absolutely delicious! Perfect for a mid-afternoon snack!
More Recipe Collections
- Berry Recipes >
- Blueberry Cheesecakes >
- Blueberry Desserts >
- Blueberry Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cheesecake Recipes >
- Cheesecakes >
- Cooking For Two >
- Cooking For Two Magazine >
- Cooking For Two Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Cheesecakes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Desserts for Two >
- Desserts Recipes For Two >