No-Bake Apricot Snowballs
Since it's just the two of us at home, I share these sweet snowballs with friends and neighbors, who gladly accept them. I appreciate the no-bake convenience.
33 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + drying
- 2 cups flaked coconut
- 1-1/2 cups dried apricots
- 1 cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 3 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1-1/2 cups coarsely chopped blanched almonds, toasted
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a food processor, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and
- process until mixture is finely chopped and well blended. Stir in
- Roll into 1-in. balls, then roll in confectioners' sugar. Let dry on
- wire racks for about 1 hour. Store in an airtight container. Yield:
- 5-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 95 calories, 5 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 15 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.