- 5 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1-3/4 cups water, divided
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 package (0.8 ounce) sugar-free cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1 reduced-fat graham cracker crust (8 inches)
- 1/2 cup fat-free whipped topping
- In a large saucepan, combine the apples, 1-1/2 cups water, gelatin, cinnamon and nutmeg. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 4-6 minutes or until apples are tender.
- Combine dry pudding mix and remaining water; add to apple mixture. Cook for 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in nuts. Pour into the crust. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped topping. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews for No-Bake Apple Pie
Sort By :
We are not watching our sugar so I use the regular jello & pudding mix. It's great. I've made it twice now, we love it.
We cut back on the nutmeg (not my favorite) and increased the pudding to 2 packages. Was delicious and will be permanent in our recipe file.
For a no bake pie, this was pretty tasty.
This pie is awesome! I didn't put in the nuts, but did everything is by the recipe. My mom even asked me for the recipe for her Christmas parties. Will definitely make again.
Although I live in Alberta, I often shop in Montana. Can "oreotookie" or someone else tell me which grocery store carries the sugar-free pudding? I can't find it around here.
Joanne in Alberta