- longer. Stir in tomato sauce, salt and cinnamon; heat through. Spoon
- over pasta. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese.
- In a large saucepan, melt butter. Stir in flour, salt and pepper
- until smooth; gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 1-2
- minutes or until thickened.
- In a small bowl, whisk a small amount of hot mixture into eggs;
- return all to pan, whisking constantly. Bring to a gentle boil; cook
- and stir 2 minutes. Pour over beef mixture. Sprinkle with remaining
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes. Bake, uncovered, 30-40 minutes longer or
- until golden brown.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 332 calories, 18 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 98 mg cholesterol, 718 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.