Nick's Corn Pudding
I've always enjoyed cooking and experimenting with recipes. My corn pudding is a variation of a recipe from a friend. It's a comforting, buttery side dish with lots of corn.Nick Mescia, Surprise, Arizona
4-6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 45 min.
- 3 Eggland's Best Eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 cans (one 15-1/4 ounces, one 8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 4-1/2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and cream. Add corn and butter. Combine
- the remaining ingredients; stir into corn mixture. Pour into a
- greased 1-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for
- 45-55 minutes or until set and golden brown.
- Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 413 calories, 33 g fat (19 g saturated fat), 201 mg cholesterol, 773 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.