If you love granola, this cookies are for you. The cookies will disappear as fast as you make them.Inn-Maid Food Granola Lane, Barbara Kirshner, Lenox, Massachusetts
15 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups Coconut Almond NewGranola
- 1/2 cup raisins or chocolate chips, optional
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; blend in
- egg. Combine flour and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture; mix
- well. Stir in granola and raisins or chocolate chips if desired.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on
- baking sheet for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Yield: 15 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 161 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.