Newgranola Cookies Recipe
If you love granola, this cookies are for you. The cookies will disappear as fast as you make them.—Inn-Maid Food Granola Lane, Barbara Kirshner, Lenox, Massachusetts
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups Coconut Almond NewGranola
- 1/2 cup raisins or chocolate chips, optional
- 1. In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; blend in egg. Combine flour and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in granola and raisins or chocolate chips if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- 2. Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 15 servings.
1 serving (2 each) equals 161 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 87 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC