- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-1/2 cups Coconut Almond NewGranola
- 1/2 cup raisins or chocolate chips, optional
- In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy; blend in egg. Combine flour and baking soda. Add to creamed mixture; mix well. Stir in granola and raisins or chocolate chips if desired. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes; remove to wire rack to cool completely. Yield: 15 servings.
Originally published as Newgranola Cookies in Taste of Home April/May 1993, p60
Reviews for Newgranola Cookies
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review