New Year's Eve Potatoes Recipe
- 1 pound potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- Place the potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 20-25 minutes or until tender. Drain and place potatoes in a large bowl. Add the milk, butter and salt; mash until light and fluffy. Fold in the sour cream, ricotta cheese, egg and onions.
- Generously coat six muffin cups with cooking spray. Fill with potato mixture; smooth tops. Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool for 5 minutes. Carefully run a knife around the edge of each muffin cup; invert onto a baking sheet or serving platter. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for New Year's Eve Potatoes(3)
Sort By :
Superb! I served this to my in-laws and family last Christmas and it was a complete hit.
We tried these potatoes last year, except I didn't cook them in a muffin tin, I cooked them in a bundt pan and served with steamed vegetables in the middle. It sort of looked like a wreath as I garished it with parsley & 'round's of steamed red peppers. The potatoes were a hit so creamy & tasty...they really didn't need any gravy
More Recipe Collections
- Low Fat Side Dishes >
- Mashed Potato Recipes >
- New Year's Recipes >
- New Year's Side Dish Recipes >
- Potato Recipes >