New Potatoes With Dill
I've discovered that dill really add a robust taste to potatoes. Even though they are quick and easy to make, these potatoes look great and taste wonderful.
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 20 min.
- 1 pound unpeeled new potatoes, julienned
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh dill or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- In a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish, arrange potatoes in a single
- layer. Dot with butter; sprinkle with dill and salt. Cover and bake
- at 425° for 20-25 minutes or until tender, stirring once. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 132 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 255 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.