- 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk flour and milk until smooth. Stir into
- chowder. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly; cook and stir 1-2
- minutes or until slightly thickened. Add clams, crab, shrimp,
- butter, pimientos, salt, pepper and reserved fish; heat through,
- stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with parsley. Yield: 14 servings
- (3-1/2 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 174 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 597 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 14 g protein.