New England Iced Tea
While growing up in Massachusetts, my family spent summers at our cottage. The clam bakes on the beach would also include these cocktails for the adults.—Ann Liebergen, Brookfield, Wisconsin
1 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1 ounce light rum
- 1 ounce gin
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce lime juice
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1 to 1-1/2 cups ice cubes
- 2 ounces cranberry juice
- Lemon slice, optional
- In a mixing glass or tumbler, combine the sugar, vodka, rum, gin,
- Triple Sec, lime juice and tequila; stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Place ice in a highball glass; pour in the sugar mixture. Top with
- cranberry juice. Garnish with lemon if desired. Yield: 1 serving.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 493 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 47 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.