These fun little treats make a great presentation for a children's springtime get-together or Easter parties. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1-1/2 cups flaked coconut
- 6 cups Corn Pops
- 1/2 cup jelly beans
- 16 Peeps
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir
- over low heat until melted and smooth. Meanwhile, in a small
- resealable plastic bag, combine water and food coloring. Add
- coconut; seal bag and shake to tint. Set aside.
- Place the cereal in a large bowl; add marshmallow mixture and stir
- until combined. Press into greased muffin cups. Let stand until
- serving. Remove nests from cups; top with tinted coconut, jelly
- beans and Peeps. Yield: 16 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 220 calories, 5 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 98 mg sodium, 45 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.