- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon water
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1-1/2 cups sweetened shredded coconut
- 6 cups Corn Pops
- 1/2 cup jelly beans
- 16 Peeps
- In a large saucepan, combine marshmallows and butter. Cook and stir over low heat until melted and smooth. Meanwhile, in a small resealable plastic bag, combine water and food coloring. Add coconut; seal bag and shake to tint. Set aside.
- Place the cereal in a large bowl; add marshmallow mixture and stir until combined. Press into greased muffin cups. Let stand until serving. Remove nests from cups; top with tinted coconut, jelly beans and Peeps. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Nesting Chicks in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006, p51
Reviews for Nesting Chicks
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review