Who says you have to spend lots of time in the kitchen to turn out a hot, hearty breakfast? With just four ingredients, this classic recipe is ready in about 30 minutes.
6 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 25 min.
- 1 pound bulk pork sausage
- 6 Eggland's Best Hard-Cooked Peeled Eggs, shelled
- 1 envelope seasoned coating mix for chicken
- 1/4 cup milk
- Divide sausage into six equal portions. Pat each into a 4-1/2-in. x
- 3-in. rectangle and wrap around an egg, pressing to cover. Place
- coating mix in a plastic bag. Dip egg in milk and shake in coating
- mix. Place eggs 1 in. apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly
- browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 283 calories, 22 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 241 mg cholesterol, 697 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 12 g protein.