Who says you have to spend lots of time in the kitchen to turn out a hot, hearty breakfast? With just four ingredients, this classic recipe is ready in about 30 minutes.
Featured In: Homemade Easter Candy
- 1 pound Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Pork Sausage Roll
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, shelled
- 1 envelope seasoned coating mix for chicken
- 1/4 cup milk
- Divide sausage into six equal portions. Pat each into a 4-1/2-in. x 3-in. rectangle and wrap around an egg, pressing to cover. Place coating mix in a plastic bag. Dip egg in milk and shake in coating mix. Place eggs 1 in. apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until lightly browned. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Nest Eggs in Country Woman March/April 1995, p38
Reviews for Nest Eggs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review