Neptune Pasta Salad Recipe
- 3/4 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, crab, onions and oranges. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, orange juice , salt and dill. Add to the pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 329 calories, 14 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 22 mg cholesterol, 696 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 10 g protein.
Reviews for Neptune Pasta Salad
"Quick, easy, very tasty. Make it all the time."