Neptune Pasta Salad Recipe
This my original recipe and very easy to make. It's good for a light supper, and co-workers love it when I bring this to potluck lunches. —Deborah Baumgarten Jacksonville, Florida
- 3/4 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, crab, onions and oranges. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, orange juice , salt and dill. Add to the pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 329 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 696mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein.
Reviews for Neptune Pasta Salad
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2010
"Quick, easy, very tasty. Make it all the time."
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC