Neptune Pasta Salad Recipe
This my original recipe and very easy to make. It's good for a light supper, and co-workers love it when I bring this to potluck lunches. —Deborah Baumgarten Jacksonville, Florida
- 3/4 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, crab, onions and oranges. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, orange juice , salt and dill. Add to the pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 329 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 696mg sodium, 39g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Neptune Pasta Salad
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2010
"Quick, easy, very tasty. Make it all the time."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC