- 3/4 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 4 ounces imitation crabmeat, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/4 cup mandarin oranges
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, crab, onions and oranges. In another bowl, combine the sour cream, mayonnaise, orange juice , salt and dill. Add to the pasta mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Neptune Pasta Salad in Reminisce March/April 2005, p49
Reviews for Neptune Pasta Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 4, 2010
"Quick, easy, very tasty. Make it all the time."