Nectarine Pecan Salad Recipe
Marina Sanders of Altamont, Manitoba shares her fast four-ingredient salad complemented with an easy shake-to-make dressing that's inexpensive and, best of all, made out of items you probably already have in your pantry.
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 5 medium nectarines or peaches, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the romaine, nectarines, pecans and feta cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 200 calories, 14 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 74 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 4 g protein.
Reviews for Nectarine Pecan Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC