Nectarine Pecan Salad Recipe
- 8 cups torn romaine
- 5 medium nectarines or peaches, chopped
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans, toasted
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 3/4 teaspoon dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the romaine, nectarines, pecans and feta cheese. In a small bowl, whisk the dressing ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 200 calories, 14g fat (2g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 74mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 4g fiber), 4g protein
Reviews for Nectarine Pecan Salad
"I don't normally eat salads with fruit, but the flavor combination here is so good. Makes a lot, great for get-togethers."
"Excellent. Added black beans and had it as main dish."