Nectarine and Beet Salad Recipe
Nectarine and Beet Salad, topped with feta cheese and balsamic dressing, comes from Nicole Werner of Ann Arbor, Michigan. She notes, “The combination of ingredients may seem unlikely, but this colorful salad is just delicious.”
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium nectarines, sliced
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced beets, drained
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. Place greens, nectarines and beets in a large bowl; toss gently with vinaigrette. Sprinkle with cheese; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 84 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 371mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Nectarine and Beet Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC