Nectarine and Beet Salad Recipe
Beets and nectarines sprinkled with feta cheese make a scrumptious new blend for a mixed green salad. The combination of ingredients may seem unlikely, but I guarantee it will become a favorite. —Nicole Werner, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium nectarines, sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced beets, drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. On a serving dish, toss greens and nectarines with vinaigrette. Top with beets and cheese; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 84 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 371mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (6g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Reviews for Nectarine and Beet Salad
© 2017 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC