Nectarine and Beet Salad Recipe
Nectarine and Beet Salad, topped with feta cheese and balsamic dressing, comes from Nicole Werner of Ann Arbor, Michigan. She notes, “The combination of ingredients may seem unlikely, but this colorful salad is just delicious.”
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups sliced fresh nectarines
- 1 can (13-1/4 ounces) sliced beets, drained
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, nectarines and beets. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
1 cup: 85 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 293mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 2g fiber), 3g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 2 vegetable, 0 fat.
Reviews for Nectarine and Beet Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC