- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 medium nectarines, sliced
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) sliced beets, drained
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Gently toss greens and nectarines with vinaigrette. Top with beets and cheese; serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Nectarine and Beet Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2006, p53
Reviews for Nectarine and Beet Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review