- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups sliced fresh nectarines
- 1 can (13-1/4 ounces) sliced beets, drained
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, nectarines and beets. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Nectarine and Beet Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2006, p53
Reviews for Nectarine and Beet Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review