Nectarine and Beet Salad, topped with feta cheese and balsamic dressing, comes from Nicole Werner of Ann Arbor, Michigan. She notes, “The combination of ingredients may seem unlikely, but this colorful salad is just delicious.”
- 2 packages (5 ounces each) spring mix salad greens
- 2 cups sliced fresh nectarines
- 1 can (13-1/4 ounces) sliced beets, drained
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- In a large salad bowl, combine the greens, nectarines and beets. Drizzle with dressing and toss gently to coat. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Nectarine and Beet Salad in Taste of Home August/September 2006, p53
Reviews for Nectarine and Beet Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review