- Place dough in a greased bowl; cover and let rise in a warm place
- until doubled, about 1 hour.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onions over medium heat
- until meat is no longer pink; drain. Add the cabbage, seasoned salt,
- garlic powder and pepper; cook until cabbage is wilted.
- Punch dough down; divide into 12 portions and cover with plastic
- wrap. Working with one piece at a time, roll into a 6-in. square.
- Place 3/4 cup meat mixture in the center of each square. Fold dough
- over filling, forming a rectangle. Pinch edges tightly to seal and
- place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 433 calories, 16 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 84 mg cholesterol, 524 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 23 g protein.