- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 12 bacon strips
- In a bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Add beef and mix well. Shape into two 6-in. rolls. Place six bacon strips side by side on a large sheet of waxed paper. Place one beef roll over bacon. Roll up, wrapping bacon around roll; secure with toothpicks. Repeat. Place in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. bake at 375° for 45-50 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and a meat thermometer reads 160°. Discard toothpicks. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Nebraska Beef Rolls in Taste of Home April/May 2000, p45
Reviews for Nebraska Beef Rolls
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review