Neapolitan Potatoes Recipe
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh oregano
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 7 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 6 cups thinly sliced red potatoes (about 2 pounds)
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients; set aside. Grease a shallow 2-1/2-qt. baking dish with 1 tablespoon oil. Place a third row of the potatoes and tomatoes in dish. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons oil; sprinkle with a third of the cheese mixture. Repeat layers twice. Cover and bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until the potatoes are tender. Yield: 6-8 servings.
3/4 cup: 223 calories, 14g fat (3g saturated fat), 4mg cholesterol, 609mg sodium, 21g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Neapolitan Potatoes
"After reading the ingredients I expected it to be delicous and I wasn't disappointed. No need to change anything it was perfectly seasoned and very tastey. The only advice I ca give is to drain the tomatoes thoroughly."