- For raspberry layer, in a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Beat in melted white
- chocolate and raspberry extract. If desired, tint with food
- coloring. Spread over top. Refrigerate, covered, at least 8 hours or
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Remove foil; cut fudge into 1-in.
- squares. Store between layers of waxed paper in an airtight
- container in the refrigerator. Yield: about 6-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 114 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.