- Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar. Beat in melted white
- chocolate and vanilla. Spread over chocolate layer. Refrigerate for
- 10 minutes.
- For raspberry layer, in a large bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the confectioners' sugar. Beat in melted white
- chocolate and raspberry extract. Tint with food coloring if desired.
- Spread over top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 8 hours or
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Gently peel off foil; cut fudge
- into 1-in. squares. Store in an airtight container in the
- refrigerator. Yield: about 6-1/2 pounds.
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 114 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 7 mg cholesterol, 20 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 1 g protein.