Navy Bean Tossed Salad Recipe
Black olives, feta cheese, and Caesar dressing give Clara Coulston's salad a distinctive Greek flavor. The Washington Court House, Ohio reader likes to make croutons by toasting and cutting up a pre-packaged pizza crust.
- 4 cups torn romaine
- 1 can (15 ounces) navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled reduced-fat feta cheese
- 3/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/2 cup red onion rings, halved
- 1/2 cup roasted sweet red peppers, chopped and patted dry
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup fat-free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1. In a large salad bowl, combine the first eight ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 7 servings.
1 cup: 146 calories, 2g fat (1g saturated fat), 6mg cholesterol, 774mg sodium, 23g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 5g fiber), 10g protein .
Reviews for Navy Bean Tossed Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC