Nat King Cole Slaw Recipe
This crispy coleslaw is named for a famous singer from the '50s. The pretty salad with flecks of green and red pepper has a creamy dressing that has a little kick from chili powder. -Judy Nix, Toccoa, Georgia
- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. In a salad bowl, combine the cabbage, onion, green pepper and pimientos. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Pour over cabbage mixture; toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Yield: 6-8 servings.
1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 54 calories, 4 g fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 157 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.
Reviews for Nat King Cole Slaw
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC