Nasturtium Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped nasturtium flowers
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- Crackers or snack rye bread
- 1. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, nasturtium flowers and horseradish until well blended. Serve with crackers or bread. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 137 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, trace fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Nasturtium Spread
"I'm surprised that someone else has discovered the wonders of nasturtiums. Their sweet peppery radish flavor is wonderful. I made this but added added the leaves (finely julienned) and used fresh grated horseradish (adjust the amount to your taste). Excellent"