Nasturtium Spread Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped nasturtium flowers
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- Crackers or snack rye bread
- 1. In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, nasturtium flowers and horseradish until well blended. Serve with crackers or bread. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
1/4 cup: 137 calories, 13g fat (8g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 143mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0g fiber), 3g protein .
Reviews for Nasturtium Spread
"I'm surprised that someone else has discovered the wonders of nasturtiums. Their sweet peppery radish flavor is wonderful. I made this but added added the leaves (finely julienned) and used fresh grated horseradish (adjust the amount to your taste). Excellent"