I love to graze on nasturtiums and cherry tomatoes while working in my garden. These pretty flowers taste as good as they look!
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped nasturtium flowers
- 1/4 cup prepared horseradish
- Crackers or snack rye bread
- In a bowl, beat the cream cheese, nasturtium flowers and horseradish until well blended. Serve with crackers or bread. Yield: 1-1/2 cups.
Originally published as Nasturtium Spread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2004, p233
Reviews for Nasturtium Spread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review