- 3 dozen nasturtium blossoms, washed and drained
- 1 jar (5 ounces) cream cheese and pineapple spread
- 1/4 cup whipped cream cheese with chives
- 1/4 cup ham salad spread
- Nasturtium leaves, optional
- With a small spoon, carefully stuff each blossom with a small amount of one of the three fillings. Line serving tray with nasturtium leaves if desired and top with filled blossoms. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Yield: 3 dozen.
Originally published as Nasturtium Nibbles in Birds & Blooms April/May 1995, p47
Reviews for Nasturtium Nibbles
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review