- 4 cups chopped napa or Chinese cabbage
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup fresh snow peas, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1/2 cup chow mein noodles
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Drizzle with dressing and toss to coat. Just before serving, sprinkle with chow mein noodles. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Napa Cabbage Slaw in Taste of Home April/May 2008, p10
Reviews for Napa Cabbage Slaw
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review