We make Rocky Road-style fudge every Christmas and it’s a tradition, but why wait until the holidays for a recipe this good? —Ashley Berry, Montgomery Village, Maryland
- 1-1/2 teaspoons plus 1 tablespoon butter, divided
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups salted peanuts
- 1 package (10-1/2 ounces) miniature marshmallows
- Line a 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, combine the chocolate chips, milk and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat; stir in peanuts. Place marshmallows in a large bowl; add chocolate mixture and stir well. Spread into prepared pan. Refrigerate until firm.
- Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Cut into 1-1/2-in. squares. Yield: about 2-1/2 pounds.
Originally published as Nana's Rocky Road Fudge in Taste of Home August/September 2012, p27
Reviews for Nana's Rocky Road Fudge
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review