Nacho Snack Mix Recipe
This colorful mixture of bite-sized snack foods, cereal and crackers gets its south-of-the-border accent from taco seasoning. “The recipe makes a big batch, but it always goes fast,” notes Liz Loder of Fox Point, Wisconsin.
- 4 cups Crispix
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) crisp cheese ball snacks
- 3 cups corn chips
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1. In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread in two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Combine the taco seasoning, oil and butter; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- 2. Bake at 200° for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Cool. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 4 quarts.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC