- 4 cups Crispix
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) crisp cheese ball snacks
- 3 cups corn chips
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread in two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Combine the taco seasoning, oil and butter; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake at 200° for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Cool. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 4 quarts.
Reviews for Nacho Snack Mix
Sort By :
"I use my roasting pan sprayed with cooking spray, and it couldn't be easier; just toss everything in the same pan! I don't measure much, either, as some of the snack foods aren't available in the sizes listed when I shop. I just throw everything in there, stirring occasionally, and let it have a fiesta in the oven for a couple of hours! (I rated this 5 stars, but they don't come up with the review.)"
"Delicious and easy!"
"Made this for summer vacation and by the time the week was over, I had made 4 batches! The first 2 batches didn't last more than one night!"
"Made this last year and everyone raved about it. I will be making it again for my gift baskets. :) I would recommend pouring seasoning into the bowl and toss then lay on cookie sheets."
"As I was making this, I for some reason thought, "This is going to taste terrible." Maybe because it didn't look like there was enough seasoning to coat all of the mix. So glad I was wrong. This is delicious!"