Nacho Snack Mix Recipe
- 4 cups Crispix
- 1 can (4-1/2 ounces) crisp cheese ball snacks
- 3 cups corn chips
- 2 cups pretzel sticks
- 1 cup cheese-flavored snack crackers
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- In a bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Spread in two ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pans. Combine the taco seasoning, oil and butter; pour over cereal mixture and toss to coat.
- Bake at 200° for 2 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. Cool. Store in airtight containers. Yield: 4 quarts.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Nacho Snack Mix(7)
Sort By :
Made this for summer vacation and by the time the week was over, I had made 4 batches! The first 2 batches didn't last more than one night!
Made this last year and everyone raved about it. I will be making it again for my gift baskets. :) I would recommend pouring seasoning into the bowl and toss then lay on cookie sheets.
As I was making this, I for some reason thought, "This is going to taste terrible." Maybe because it didn't look like there was enough seasoning to coat all of the mix. So glad I was wrong. This is delicious!
Excellent! Something a little different than the norm. I took this camping and it was gone the first night!
Oh, my goodness, this is THE BEST snack mix I've ever eaten! So easy to make. My husband loves it!
More Recipe Collections
- All Taste of Home Magazine Recipes >
- Appetizer Snack Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Salty Snacks >
- Snack Mix >