- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips or cubed French bread
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain well.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker; stir in the cheese, salsa and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Stir; serve warm with tortilla chips or cubed bread. Yield: 7 cups.
This recipe pairs well with a sweet red wine.
Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Fizz 56 Brachetto Italy N/V, sparkling and sweet with hints of raspberry and cherry. Buy now and get 3 bottles for $49.99. Order Now
Reviews for Nacho Salsa Dip
Sort By :
This is so good! Everybody loves it. I will definitely make this again.
My family loved it!
I add some cream cheese to this recipe to make it even more delightful.
I melted the cheese in the microwave, added a pinch of salt and pepper to the beef and used onion powder instead of fresh onions. Cuts down the time to about 15 minutes and its still delicious. :)