“This zesty dip is great for any get-together and allows me to spend more time with my guests,” says Sally Hull of Homestead, Florida. “I always have requests to bring it when my husband and I attend parties.”
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 2 pounds process cheese (Velveeta), cubed
- 1 jar (16 ounces) chunky salsa
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Tortilla chips or cubed French bread
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain well.
- Transfer to a greased 3-qt. slow cooker; stir in the cheese, salsa and garlic powder. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until heated through. Stir; serve warm with tortilla chips or cubed bread. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Nacho Salsa Dip in Simple & Delicious September/October 2007, p51
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Nacho Salsa Dip
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review