Nacho Party Cheesecake Recipe
- 1-3/4 cups crushed nacho tortilla chips
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 3 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups finely chopped cooked chicken breasts
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- Whole kernel corn, cubed avocado, chopped tomato and sliced ripe olives
- Salsa, optional
- Assorted crackers or additional nacho tortilla chips, optional
- 1. Combine crushed tortilla chips and butter; press onto the bottom of a greased 9-in. springform pan.
- 2. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, taco seasoning and flour until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined. Stir in the chicken, cheese blend and onions. Pour over crust. Place pan on a baking sheet.
- 3. Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set. Gently spread sour cream over the top; bake 10 minutes longer or until set.
- 4. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- 5. Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Garnish with corn, avocado, tomato and olives. Serve with salsa and crackers if desired. Yield: 24 servings.
1 slice (calculated without garnishes, salsa and crackers) equals 270 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 381 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.