- Bake at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Gently spread sour cream over the top; bake 10 minutes longer or
- until set.
- Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge
- of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate for 8 hours or
- Just before serving, remove sides of pan. Garnish with corn, avocado,
- tomato and olives. Serve with salsa and crackers if desired. Yield:
- 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 slice (calculated without garnishes, salsa and crackers) equals 270 calories, 23 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 381 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 8 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.