Nacho Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
This tasty slow cooker recipe will free up your oven and produce the best hash browns ever. Soft and super cheesy, they make a comforting side dish for meat or poultry. —Pat Habiger, Spearville, KS
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Cook: 3-1/4 hours YIELD:8 servings
- 1 package (32 ounces) frozen cubed hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of celery soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed nacho cheese soup, undiluted
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 1. In a greased 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first five ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until potatoes are tender. Stir in sour cream. Cover and cook 15-30 minutes longer or until heated through. Yield: 8 servings.
3/4 cup equals 259 calories, 14 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 640 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC